Sunday, October 18, 2009

day 2 down!

I did pretty good although the scale didn't agree this morning! ARGH!
I could have done better with water, and that's PROBABLY my biggest setback.
I had my coffee. with creamer and sugar.
a serving of almonds throughout the day.
twice, i had 1/2 cup cottage cheese.
a protein shake.  I make my own because i can't have artificial sugar.  (carnation essentials *choc*, f/f milk, 2 servings of liquid egg whites, blended in magic bullet)
turkey chili
i haven't done any exercise this weekend.  i usually go to curves on Saturday, but i didn't have anyone home to keep the little ones, so i couldn't go. 

I REALLY need to get back to running again.  It's my own fault, i keep slacking and making excuses.

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wanna, thanks for following my blog!

    You are doing soooo well! Such an inspiration. Now that you are so small I bet running will be a whole new thing - way easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there - thanks for the comment! I can't believe how incredibly well you have done! I was banded around the same time and I am just so impressed by your progress. Please share with me what tips have helped you the most! I need to get this scale moving - and PS I LOVED your 'scale whore' pic on your sidebar. I weigh myself in the a.m. and at night. Guess I'm one too! -RC

    ReplyDelete