Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I did it! well, half of it anyhow!

I have been saying i wanted to start walking to curves, doing my workout, then running back.  it's 1.7 miles each way. 
I don't want to run there just yet because i don't want to be too tired to do my workout. 
Today, my husband was going do some shopping, so he dropped me off, i did my workout then i ran home.  i would say i only walked the .7....i ran most of the time!!  I had to stop about 6 minutes in because my shins hurt.  i walked and stretched them some then took off again!  it felt SO GOOD!
once i am up to walking there and running home every other workout (the alternant one i WILL walk/run...because i have a hard day then an alternate day...and i don't want to be too tired for the hard day).  then i will add at least walking home if my husband is available to take me there.

i'm trying my hardest to break this plateau.  can you really call it a plateau when the only reason i'm not losing is because of what i AM eating?  lol

i'm going to be sore tomorrow.  i can feel it already.  yikes!
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment