Saturday, October 17, 2009

I just realized

after reading back through those post, that i have been the same (or going up and down the same few pounds) since 9/29/09! 
I know being too tight was part of it.
I hope that doesn't happen again. 
It was the strangest thing.
I have only had 2 fills, the last being April 23, 2009.  Everything was going GREAT.  i was losing, without going hungry and not having to kill myself with exercise.
SUDDENLY, i'm so tight i have to struggle to eat, water was making me go REALLY slow, i was having reflux all night....
now,  I have 1 cc less in my band and NO restriction unless i try to overdo it with eating too much.
I have 4 pounds to get to my goal, plus the few pounds i've been jumping around with...i need to get with it if i'm going to meet my birthday goal!
I didn't make my last goal of 7 months and 70 pounds...the first goal i didn't make.
I REALLY want to make up for that with the birthday goal of being at my original goal.

If i get back to walking/running and continue going to Curves, AND control my eating (which i've done GREAT again today), i KNOW i can do this!!

I will really be upset with myself if i don't make goal by my PS appointment (11/12/09) because i wanted to be at goal and see what he tells me from there.
If he thinks i should lose more,to get the results i want,  i want to know how much more.
If he thinks i should work on maintianing  and that the surgery will get me to where i want to be, then i want to worry only about having to maintain.

I didn't think i would be getting implants.  i was thinking just a lift, but low and behold, the boobs that have NEVER gotten smaller than a full C, are shrinking...big time!
i REALLY needed new bra's (ones that FIT!) so I had a fitting done this week at VS.  Before surgery, i was spilling out of a 40 DD....at my fitting...34C!  i ended up with a 36 C because the extra skin was coming out of the sides of the arms making it look terrible. 
I want to be at least a full C.  I have been that size or bigger for the last 17 years, i feel like i have NO chest now that i've lost the weight!
 cannot wait for my belly to be flat and no wrinkles all over it!  4 kids have made a  mess on my belly.
I'm also hoping it will get rid of or at least hide my port scar under my undies.  after the infection, there is stil a small dark spot that doesn't seem to be going away! 
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment