Saturday, October 17, 2009

1 day down

My goal for yesterday was to NOT have carbs, or VERY, VERY little carbs. I have GOT to break this sweet craving, snacking all the time, eating whatever i want, habit that i have done this week.

I did have my coffee in the morning. i use real sugar (sometimes Honey) and liquid creamer. I cannot use artificial sugar due to migraines.

I had a serving of almonds throughout the day.
For lunch, i had a can of tuna (was SHOCKED that i could eat the entire can!) mixed with a small amount of light mayo, a squirt of mustard and a teaspoon of dill relish.

I PLANNED to walk, pushing the kiddos in the jogger, but that never happened. I DID work out at curves (something i usually do 6 days a week)
for supper, i had mozzerella cheese stick, 2 pieces of turkey rolled up (i left a couple of bites of this because i got that 'don't take another bite or you might be sorry' feeling. we were about to leave to go to a football game, and did NOT want to PB there so i stopped!

after the game, i was hungry, but didn't feel like making anything. I ended up eating 2 spoons of reduced fat peanut butter. it was easy, quick, and tasted YUMMY!
Looking back, i realize i didn't eat much today, but i truly was not hungry.  I have to get back to listening to my body, and not falling for head hunger. 
The only time i was hungry was last night.  The peanut butter did the trick and i was no longer hungry.

I have to get better with my water. i don't know why it's so hard lately. it's the only thing i drink, besides when i drink protein shakes. Maybe it's because it's not SOOOO hot anymore.

my goal today is to make sure i get PLENTY of water


and LOTS of protein. Even if i have to add a protein drink.


*something about me: I'm a scale whore. I weigh everyday. SEVERAL. TIMES. A. DAY.
I move my ticker when it goes down, but not when it goes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment