Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dum Dum

no, i'm not calling names....
it was the downfall of yesterday!
I just figured out that i probably had 255 calories from DUM DUM's yesterday!


how empty is THAT?
thank goodness they are almost gone.  The 2 little ones act like it's crack, so i know i won't be getting those ever again (they have BEEN in the candy jar, but the kids just realized WHERE the candy jar has been hiding.)!!
I had a migraine again yesterday (thank goodness i didn't wake up with one today!  I bet my period is going to start soon!)
My husband is off today, so there should be less mindless eating in the evening. If i get the cravings for JUNK this evening, i WILL go walk/try to run instead!

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I found your blog and had a good read. I just wanted to say how fantastic you have done. I notice you're almost at your goal weight. How brilliant. There was so much good information here.
    Look forward to more posts
    Cara :)

    ReplyDelete