Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Didn't know if i should laugh or cry!

Yesterday, it was COLD in the morning when i needed to bring my oldest to school.  I looked around for a sweatshirt to throw on to bring him.
I found one that was a STAPLE in my wardrobe for the last few winters. 
I remembered it fit way to good...(read: almost tight!)
When i put it on yesterday, it was HUGE!  i could wear it as a DRESS!  It was almost to my knees it was so big!!
i honestly didn't know if i should laugh or cry!
Laugh at how it looks now, or cry because i let myself get to the point that it was almost too little!!

can i just say, I LOVE MY BAND!!

yesterday i did great. 
protein drink
can of tuna
grapes
almonds
3 slices of turkey
pineapple
cottage cheese
slice of high fiber toast with a tiny bit of peanut butter
last night, not so good! 
I ate the darn grahm crackers, AGAIN!  no chocolate this time.
my youngest wanted to 'share' his gold fish crackers with me and as hard as i tried to take them and feed them back to him, he was persistant and made me eat a few!

worked out at curves, didn't walk/run.
 

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment