It's been 7 1/2 months and i'm FINALLY deciding to start this.
I'll try to go back and fill in the past months.
band date: 3-03-09
starting weight: 191 (it was higher than that at one time, but at my WLS consult it was this)
current weight: 124 (the scale actually said 127 this morning, but there is NO way i gained 3 pounds overnight!! remember, i don't change when i go up...i just work hard to get it back DOWN!)
goal weight: 120 (thinking of changing it to 114 and then possilby to 109 if it's not too hard to maintain. I'm only 4'10.5")
PS consult: 11-12-09
plan to have PS: 3-??-2010
Today is the first day of low carbs, NO snacking, drinking water, in attempts to get my snacking under control.
I went on a binge yesterday of sweets and i haven't been eating very good in the week before that either.
i had an unfill of 1 cc on Oct 7th because i was getting tighter and having reflux.
Before that i had not had a fill since April 23!
my band DEFINITELY gets tighter with my cycle.
I'm thinking of having .5 cc's put back in next week. the Dr. wanted me to wait 2 weeks to see what the unfill would do.
he even mentioned that my band could have possibly slipped due to being so close to goal. I'm convinced it's not that and that i was just too tight because by the night of getting 1 cc taken out, all was fine!
I WAS at my sweet spot for quite a while and now....i can eat just about anything! sometime i can eat way too much too!
ok, this was way more than i was going to put in this post. i planned to post old stuff first, working my way to the beginning.
i'm tired of not replying to all the blogs i read, so i set this up!!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment