It's now NINETEEN days until my appointment!
i made this appointment MONTHS ago.
I made the appointment that far out with what i thought was enough time to get to my original goal. I'm hoping i make it now!!
I'm going for my first plastic surgery consult!!
I will be going to Dr. Todd Adam.
i have seen a few patients of his pics and i was very impressed!
I do not plan to have surgery until March 2010.
our reasoning:
we don't want to finance anything
we will use tax money to pay for it.
we will have help with the care of the little ones
my husband usually takes time off from work in march
it will give me time to maintain or lose more (whatever the Dr. recommends)
I'm SO excited!!!
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment