Thursday, October 22, 2009

fill er up!


I still haven't started my period, no headache (period usually starts the day after my migraine stops), and i'm gaining!  NOT GOOD!
i'm freaking out!  I want my fill back.  maybe not the 1 cc he took out, but half of that for now!
I'm calling in just a few minutes (when they open) to schedule an appointment.  he told me to wait 2 weeks.  it's been 2 weeks.  on MY scale (weighing naked, before anything to eat or drink) my lowest has been 124 (128 on his, but that was fully clothed).  this morning, i was 128!  ARGH!!! 
it's like my head is telling me i'm going to wake up in the morning and ALL the weight will be back! 
I was hoping to not get a fill until after my birthday on the 29th so i could go eat out with my family and no one notices anything (remember, only my mom and hubby knows about my band).
at this point, i do not care if i get a fill NOW.....


ok, it's after 8.....going make the call...
FILL ER UP!

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment