Monday, October 26, 2009

anyone use, or have researched


bodybugg or gowear?
what's the difference? 
price
monthly fees
features
pros
cons....
any other info about them?

not sure if i want to commit to something like that,
but with B-day and Christmas coming up,

thought i would look into for a possible gift request!

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

3 comments:

  1. I know many people love them, but I was not a big fan of the BodyBugg after the first few days. I felt sort of imprisoned by the thing and it just increased my anxiety - one more set of numbers to worry about. I also hated how the company hounded me to keep signing up after the initial period was over.

    But, again, many people love them, so I hope you get more input!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no experience with either, but it kind of goes against my plan of not counting calories. If these work the way I think they do, you must enter everything you eat ??? Until they come up with one that somehow can "read" what I have eaten, I don't think I would interested. For those that DO want to keep track of calories in and calories out and are willing to spend the necessary time, I think it could be fun and helpful. Sooo, this comment didn't help your decision but I seem to always have an opinion. :-) Good luck and let us know if you decide to go for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh, you are so right! i KNOW i would not do well having to put IN info everyday! THAT would get old for me!
    i told my husband i was taking that off my list! lol
    is there something that tracks time/distance/speed etc while walking/running. that's probably more of what i am thinking about.
    calories in/calories out would consume me too...drive me crazy, although it wouldn't be a far drive! ;-)

    ReplyDelete