Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7/29/09

Ouch. I. am. sore! but it's NOT going to stop me from dancing!


139...even! i lost a pound ANNNNNND....... I am now OUT of the 140's!!!!

I LOVE my band!!!

i worked out at curves yesterday, but did NOT walk/run. my legs H.U.R.T! my workout at curves showed that too. my calories burned were WAY down from the day before because i just couldn't push as hard as usual because of the soreness in my legs.

I will go to curves again today (i go everyday except sunday) and even if i don't try to run today, i'm going to go walk (maybe i'll put the littes in the double jogger and take them walking). Just so my muscles stretch....try to work the soreness away!

Oh, and my (overfill feeling?) tightness is gone. I still get full quick, but it's not causing everything to make me think i'm going to get stuck with the first bite. Last night i made enchilada's for the family. i cut a few bits up for the little ones, who didn't eat it and i tried it. i was able to eat it! i couldn't do bread or tortillias before! i was full REALLY quick, but hey, THAT'S the restriction i WANT! i want to eat ANYTHING, but not nearly as much as i used to.

I did my lab work friday before last and hadn't heard from the Dr's office yet so i called them yesterday. I wasn't sure if I was suppose to call for an appointment or THEY would call ME. she said they haven't gotten all the results back yet and when they did, they would call and make an appointment. I'll see where i'm at with restriction then and talk to him about it depending on how my weight loss is going. at my last appointment which was for my port insicion not healing completely(and it was over 3 months AFTER surgery) we both agreed i was at my sweet spot. I guess from losing more weight, you lose that and could need more fills....we will see when i go for an appointment.

did i say I LOVE MY BAND?!

my goal of being AT goal for my birthday doesn't seem like the impossible anymore. Bring on OCTOBER!!! I'll be looking great at 38!

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment