Tuesday, July 7, 2009

7/07/09

as for pics, i need to take some. i have befores.... oh my goodness, i cannot believe i let myself get to that point.  i don't want the world to see them, since i'm one of those who hasn't told the world i've had this done.


I had gone down another pound, but between the 4th and my period about to come, i'm up a pound. I usually want to eat everything in site the week before (although that is still MUCH less than i USED to eat) but USUALLY lose a couple of pound as soon as it starts. I hope i didn't screw that up with all the snacking i did over the holiday and the last few days! I threw most of the stuff out and the kids finished the rest, so i just won't bring that kind of stuff back in the house.

Oh....well, this coming weekend, my oldest is turning 17! he's having friends over and doing pizza, snacks and cake....i'll have to stay away from it and make sure everything is GONE when they leave! that shouldn't be TOO hard with a bunch of 16-17 year old kids here!

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment