I'm working on uploading my pics....it's scary! i still can't believe my size and that i thought for a half a second that maybe i DIDN'T need to do this....i should have done it a LOT sooner!
I am down another pound. 47 pounds gone.... so close to 50 but i seem to be slowing down. of course with all the snacking and junk that has been around the house....I only have MYSELF to blame for eating the way i have. today, i am doing liquids. my protein shakes (carnation essentials with egg whites for added protien). I need to get myself out of this rut. i wasn't even craving junk anymore, but now that i have let myself eat it, i want ONLY that.
on to NSV....i had hubby get down the box of clothes that was put in the attic when we moved since i was pregnant at the time and figured i would not fit in them for a while....then the 2nd pregnancy...and now the 'baby' is almost 2 and i have no excuse to still have 'baby' weight. it was labeled 'clothes i won't fit into for a very long time' box.
it had a mix of sizes from 8's down to 4's....the 8's ALL FIT!!!!! i was SO excited that i went through my closet and tried on pants.... my 8's fit! i even had a pair of 6's fit! (ok, it's old navy and for me, old navy runs big because when i bought that pair of pants, all the rest of my jeans were 8's)...but OMG did that feel GREAT!!
of course, it didn't stop me from shoveling the crap into my mouth!
I'm joining a running club with my neighbor this weekend. I hope this boost my motivation, beats my slowdown of weight and makes me stop and think before putting the junk into my mouth!!!!
ok, the pics are on my computer...i'm going figure out how to upload them to the site.....shield your eyes...it's NOT a pretty site! (these are on LBT, you can only see them if you are a friend)
ACK!~
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment