what a difference a day makes.
Yesterday i did great.
i was sticking to my shakes.
i went to curves.
I got a pedometor in the mail from my insurance.
I put it on about half way of my day.
a friend asked if i wanted to go walk/run with her in the evening.
i decided i should eat something if i was going to run later, so i had TUNA FISH.
we did 2 3/4 miles and i RAN almost HALF OF IT!!
I was SOOOO proud of myself! she was too! she has been in this running club for over a year and has been doing this program for a few weeks after a break from running and i kept up with her!
i can remember not being able to run to the end of our driveway to catch one of the little ones from going into the street and now i'm running MILES....ok, not all at once (the longest distance we ran all together was 1/4 of a mile) but it was much much farther than the end of my DRIVEWAY!
the bonus....this morning i was 140! EVEN.
an OUNCE and i'm OUT OF THE 140's!!!
I'm using that as MOTIVATION and i WILL stay on track today!
I tracked over 14000 steps and i didn't even have the pedometor on for the first half of the day!
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment