I am doing great with exercising. i do something everyday except sunday. Sometimes i do walk and run on sundays, but i don't make myself on that day.
Eating on the other hand, hasn't been so good. i still get full quick, but i seem to want to eat sooner. I feel like i'm making really bad choices at times.
I went to my LAP-BAND® Dr. today. I made the appointment about a week and a half ago, for a fill. I didn't end up getting one. I was worried i would end up too tight if i got one. over the weekend, i had that same tight feeling i had a while back. the strange thing is, i think it being caused at the same time i'm having migraines!
The Dr. said i probably was getting hungry quicker from adding the running to my exercise. He didn't think i needed a fill, thinks i'm being impatient, and that i'm doing EXCEPTIONAL (his words!) .
i think i'm at a plateau and i want to see the scale MOVE DOWN! LOL
I've been at 137 for what seems like forever and i want to get past 135 then out of the 130's! I'd be happy with staying at ANYTHING in the 120's for forever (ok, until my PS which will help me look like i've lost more! )
EDITED to add: i weighed right after posting this and i'm at 136!! (and at the END of the day!!)WOO HOO!!! i hope i've broke the plateau!!
OH, i don't think i mentioned it here. I made my appointment for the PS! i'm going to go to Dr. Adam. the one Josie used. My consult appointment is Nov. 12! I want to lose about 17 pounds by then. I'll see what he says and go from there. I will schedule my surgery for March. that will give me time to lose more or learn to maintain for quite a few months before surgery.
I think being at 120, then having surgery, it will make me look like i'm closer to my OMG goal! i'd be over the moon if so!!!
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment