I am now 46 pounds down!!
4 pounds to losing FIFTY POUNDS! WOW!!!
6 pounds to be in the 130's!
10 until my Labor Day challenge goal (135!)
We went to New Orleans this past weekend...i LOST WEIGHT while gone! WOO HOO! I worked out while gone, ate good at most meals, but ate what i wanted when we went to a nice place (cheesecake bistro!) and i STILL LOST!!
I was so worried i wouldn't be able to eat, or would get stuck, since no one knows i've had this....and it was all fine!!
of course not one person said a SINGLE work about me having lost the weight.....50 pounds was not noticed? REALLY?
oh well.... I haven't lost it for THEM...i did it for ME, and i feel SO MUCH BETTER about MYSELF!
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment