not great night!
i did SOOOO good yesterday during the day. I worked out, i did great with my water, and my eating....
and then came the night and i ate junk!
It's 'that' time right now, and it's rearing it's ugly head big time! i was cranky and irratated and craving JUNK. When my husband left to go to work and i had the kids to deal with all by myself, and the house to straighten...all by myself, because NO ONE did anything for themselves...
I kept shoveling it in. at least i didn't do that the entire day. I also feel like i got it out of my system.
Today, i have done great with my eating, my water, and although curves is closed and i haven't ran, i did shovel leaves for an hour this morning. Tomorrow, my back and arms are gonna HURT! LOL that's ok though, at least i know i used some mucles!!
Yesterday i bought Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, i also have her set videos that has i think 5 in it that i'm going to start alternating. the 30 day shred is 30 minutes, i can do that!
I'm going to try to not weigh myself for a week. the number on the scale is REALLY messing with my head right now and that's not good. not weighing for a week will be HARD! i'm a scale whore you know. this morning i was actually UP even more and THAT was very discouraging. It also made me mad enough to eat the way i SHOULD today, to get off my butt, and to drink my water!!
I came post this now so that if i messed up this evening, i would have to be accountable and come back tomorrow to post that i didn't have a good night.
Oh, i updated my ticker yesterday because i usually don't change it when i gain, i just make myself get back to what it says....this time i wanted to be accountable. i want it to stare me in the face when i come here. I want to work my way back down! i CAN do this!!
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


It sounds like you're getting back on track. I was a little junk food crazy the week of Christmas and I'm having a hard time getting the sugar out of my system (I have a huge bag of Hershey Kisses that won't go away).
ReplyDeleteGood luck - we can do it.