that's what i choose. CHOICE. that's my word.
i made a CHOICE to change my life. I made a CHOICE to be healthier. I made a CHOICE to do something for ME. I made a CHOICE to get the band. I made a CHOICE to follow the rules and it did exactly what it was suppose to do. I made a CHOICE of what my goal would be. I made a CHOICE to work hard to reach my goal. I made a CHOICE of what my reward was for when i made my goal.
I made a CHOICE to stop following the rules. I made a CHOICE to listen to those old habits. i made a CHOICE to put the bad stuff in my mouth more than the good stuff. I made a CHOICE to not stop even though the scale was going up. in the end, it was my CHOICE(s) that made me gain.
it's now my CHOICE to stop this. It's my CHOICE to get back on track, to eat healthy most of the time and have the snacks occasionally, not the snacks all the time and the food occasionally.
It's my CHOICE to get back to exercising, i LOVE it, but when i'm not following the rules, i stop.
my band is a tool, it will NOT do the work for me, it will not make the CHOICES for me. I have to do that.
my CHOICES are what causes my RESULTS (good or bad!)
I plan to work on my CHOICE!! make better ones!!
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


Awesome word!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat word! Love it! Hope 2010 rocks for you! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThats a great word!
ReplyDelete