Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It was worse before it got better, but still haven't made it back to the best

I just re read my last post. 
On January 4th i was down to 131.  131!
This morning, i was 132.  I was HAPPY with myself this morning....
WHY?  because last week, there was a day that i stepped on the scale (i had a BAD week...eating/emotional/it was freaking COLD/every other excuse i could use...although i DID exercise)
and the scale said 139!  YES.....that was ONE HUNDRED THIRTY NINE! 
In November, i was 124.  i was .2 pounds away from a 'normal' weight and i was 4 pounds from my goal.  FOUR POUNDS to NINETEEN pounds away! 
I know, it was whatever i had eaten because i could not have gained (and then dropped) that much that quickly without eating non stop.

Things have been MUCH better though!
I am getting my water
I am making good food choices (i am probably still eating too often, but too often of good is better than too often/much of things i shouldn't eat!)
exercising (i've been working out and doing the C25k everyday.  i know it says 3 days a week, but i'm staying on the same week until it's easy and i can up my speed before going to the next week)
I am sleeping better (getting 8 hours lately!)

and the best part is that each day that passes, it's getting easier to make the right choices. 
I don't know why it took me so long to get back into the grove, but i'm SOOOO happy to be back in it!

as my clothes because too big, i would get rid of them because i did NOT want it to be that easy to put weight back on and have clothes to fit.  WELL....THAT may be what caused the kick in my butt!  LOL
My jeans were TIGHT...i couldn't wear a fitted shirt because it would look TERRIBLE!  i was having to keep my jacket or coat on to cover the muffin top!  LOL 
this morning, after putting on right out of the dryer jeans, wasn't that bad!  i still had a tiny muffin going on, but NOTHING like i had going on!!
small victories! 
it's also warmer here again... i think sometime this week it's going to be 76 degrees!!!!  i have realized that cold/winter affects me, BAD!  i NEED warmth and sunlight!!

in other news, we should be doing our taxes next week, should get our refund within 2 weeks of that, and when it hits the bank.....
I GET TO MAKE MY PLASTIC SURGERY APPOINTMENT!!!
my goal is to be AT goal (or at least to 124) by my date.  for my consult, the surgeon told me he didn't think i needed to lose anymore weight, that my results from PS would take care of what's still there that i didn't like (the lose skin, which makes me look heavier than i am).
I don't think 8-12 pounds is an outrageous goal for possibly 12 weeks (i'm thinking i'll have my surgery the week after Easter break April 14)  it would be harder, i think, had i NOT gotten down to the 124 already.  knowing i can do it with eating better, my workout and running (i had to add running to my normal exercise when i hit the plateau, which got me down to 124....TWICE!  Three times a charm, right?)

sorry, i rambled...i do have ADD, and it shows so much more than more weight i lose!

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

1 comment:

  1. Hey GF! I'm so glad to finally be officially here and following you! The latest pics look great!!! Ooooo and the refund check...awesome for PS!!! You'll get those pounds off! You would curl up and die in the winters here in Pittsburgh...I need to see a palm tree!...Oh, there's one right here! Send me wome warm weather! -BG

    ReplyDelete