I went to curves, i did a some of one of Jillian michaels videos, i ate lots of protien, drank lots of water.
i did have a couple of bite sized chocolates my son brought home from school.
I emailed my Dr. about getting a fill. i haven't heard from him yet, BUT.....today, for lunch, i ate veggie chili and was only able to eat about 1/2 a cup! My real problem seems to be that i'm eating sliders. if i eat solid protien, i seem to feel restriction.
I still would like to get .25 cc's just to have a bit more restriction if i overdo anything. that's were i was before all this out-of-the-blue tightness started happening and i wasn't thinking of food as often, i wasn't craving junk, and i was losing consistantly.
i realize i'm close to goal and it's harder to lose the last few pounds, but i know i can at least maintain!!
i ended up getting on the scale this morning...wasn't awake (before my coffee) and did it out of habit. it said 131! whew...on my way back down!
My husband is going to put the podcast for the c25k on my shuffle. then, if i'm at home on the treadmill or out at the track, or in my neighborhood, i can do the program.
oh, and i'm sore...i knew i would be. i just hope tomorrow isn't worse since it will be the 2nd day after raking....it hurts to cough and sneeze!
and i have to correct something i said yesterday. Jillian michaels 30 day shred is 20 minutes, NOT 30!
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


I have the 30 day shred dvd, but I haven't brave enough yet to do it. I'm going to give it at try.
ReplyDelete