8/31/09
Down to 132 this morning!!
could i POSSIBLY make 60 pounds gone by my 6 month band date?!?!!? (8/3/09)
I'm going to eat great, exercise and get my water in....
I CAN DO THIS!! I'm a lot closer than i thought i would be to making this goal!!
that will also put me 8 pounds to a NORMAL weight range and 11 pounds to goal!
I had LOTS of people tell me i was so skinny this weekend! it was VERY uplifting.
THEN, i saw pictures and i was NOT happy. I still look so puffy... if i'm not standing up STRAIGHT and TALL, it showed every little (and big) imperfection !
I know in my head i'm MUCH thinner than i was before the band, but i'm still far from being happy with what i see.
I know most won't change until after PS because the flab is just not ever going to tone up completely....
I CANNOT wait until my consult and most of all for MARCH when it will be cut off and the girls were they belong!!
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment