Saturday, August 22, 2009

8/22/09

just to document when i got here...

135 on 8/21/09

i weighed this when i had my fitting done for my wedding gown! I lost 5 pounds in the week before the wedding....so i can't wait to be 130! the weight i was on my wedding day!

Before i get to that, 131 will be 60 pounds GONE! (4 more pounds)
then 130- wedding day weight (5 more pounds)
after that: 123-NORMAL WEIGHT RANGE! (12 more pounds!)
121- 70 pounds gone....(14 more pounds)
120- GOAL (for now anyhow! althought if i get to 120, then have PS, that will take off a few more and i'm sure i will not care if i don't lose another pound!!!) (15 more pounds!)

it's all getting SOOOOO close! the pounds are coming off MUCH slower these days, but as long as they keep going DOWN....I'll eventually get there!!

I was weighed and measured at curves yesterday. I'll also add measurements i do in addition to what they do:
:amount loss (actual measurements)

Neck: 1/4" (12.75)
arms: 1" (10)
top of chest: 2" (35 1/2)
boobs: 3" (38) (i REALLY think this was from a different bra or something!)
under boobs: 3" (32)
waist: 2 1/2" (32.5) (WOW!! that's 12.5" from the first measurements!)
abs: 1 1/2" (37.5) (11.5" gone from my BELLY!!)
hips: 3" (35)
thighs: 1 1/2" (19.5)
knees: 1" (12)
calves: 1/2" (13 1/4)
ankles: 1/2" (7.5)

i wish i had measurements from my starting weight!

I'm also going to start making myself do 10 miles a week. walk or run, 1 or 10 a day...whatever it takes to do 10 miles a week!

NSV: last night we went to a concert. me and the friend that came with us were talking about jeans and being short (she's right around my height) and having to wear heels if we don't get our jeans hemmed because even the 'short' sizes are long. She asked me, "what, you wear about a 6?' HEEHEE....it's SHOWING....i "look" my size. I still don't see it, but it was GREAT to hear it from an outsider (ie. NOT HUBBY).

Hubby came with me the other day to look for shirts. he LOVED this bright pink, low cut shirt. I on the other hand thought it was tight because it touched me....he, thought it looked great.

I put it one to wear to the concert and said out loud that i didn't think i was going to wear it because i would be tugging on it all night.

he told me i'm too hard on myself, and don't know what i see in the mirror because it looked great.

i ended up wearing it, because i knew he wouldn't let me go out looking ridiculous, so he must have meant it.

While we were walking into the building, he told me he was proud of me because he knew it was WAY out of my comfort zone and i looked great. :-)

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment