Monday, June 22, 2009

6/22/09

It's now 16 weeks out and i'm down 44 pounds!
out of the 150's!
no longer be obese!
12 pounds to my labor day challenge goal (i hope to beat that!)
17 pounds to be the weight i was when i got married! (would love to meet THIS for labor day!)
27 pounds to be the lowest weight i've been since having childern and my 'goal' weight.
32-37 pound to my OMG goal!
My birthday is at the end of Oct. and i would LOVE to be at goal by then. it would take a lot of work, but not impossible! It's a little more than 18 weeks away. that's an average of 1.5 pounds a week...that's doable! Then i could maintain my weight (or get to my OMG goal) until the beginning of the year, when we would be ready financially for the cost of PS!

I had to go to the DR. (my LAP-BAND® dr.) last week because after 16 weeks, the incision for my port was irritated and had infection! he said it was on the surface, and not to worry, it would be ok and not cause probelms. it's already doing great. he said it was probably the suture knot being rejected by my body....i had the same thing happen for one of my sections.

he was impressed with my progress, and said no to a fill. i wasn't there for one, and really didn't think i needed one since i've been steadily losing again. I will definitely wait until my next cycle is over to decide when and if i need a fill. The Dr. really thinks i'm at my sweet spot. some days i think yes, others, not. some days i think i should be able to eat more, others, i'm thinking i need a fill! LOL

I finished a month of curves, and i am pleased with the results. I lost 8 1/2 pounds and 10"!

I sent an email to a Plastic surgeon my SIL used to ask questions about WHEN to start the process of PS. I wanted to know when i should go in for my first consult (if his waiting list is long...i don't want to wait 6 months after i have my appointment if i'm ready to have surgery. i rather go 6 months early, find out what i will have done and the cost. and put it off if i'm not ready...rather than be ready and have to wait! )

I can't wait to hear back!!

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment