Monday, June 1, 2009

6/01/01

I did curves YEARS ago because i wanted an all women's gym to go to. after i lost lots of weight, i started at the gym with my brother who body builds and LOVED it!


Not confident enough to go to the gym at the times i can go (in the evenings when it's probably the busiest. so, for now. i will go to curves.

I seem to be at a standstill right now. Just when i was thinking maybe i need another fill (i'm really not sure...) i went and had my very first PB today! I think i was just eating too fast. it was on grilled fish and veggies. oh well, i guess 120 something days before it finally happened to me wasn't bad! I'm wondering if my cycle is coming around again. i seemed to have gotten tighter this time last month also. i have also been drinking coffee every morning because i'm tighter in the morning. i'm even reminded by water that i have to SIP SIP SIP in the mornings. this morning, i didn't drink coffee because i went to curves early and didn't want to only have coffee in my to work out.

I plan to have PS when i get closer to my goal also. I've been starting to look for surgeons in my state and possibly in TX since i'm closer to Houston than i am to New Orleans. I want a full TT and breast lift/possible implants also.

I'm VERY short, so i need to get into 6's or 4's. if i wanted to get to the lower end of my ideal weight, gosh, i would be in 0's....but that's not gonna happen. not after 4 kids. (i wore kids sizes until i had kids!!)my smallest size i got into after the first 2 kids has been some 4's...but that lasted a VERY SHORT TIME before i started gaining it all back again! :-(

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment