Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4/29/09

8 weeks and i am down 30 pounds! I wish i could 'see' it more. You would think with how short i am that 30 pounds would make a HUGE difference...but i just don't see it.


Hubby and i will be visiting my family (i hadn't seen them since Good Friday) on Friday, I hope someone notices.

I won't get my hopes up and i won't let it ruin our weekend if my mom doesn't though.... she didn't say a single word about it the last 2 times she saw me.

I'll have to go visit a friend of mine who hasn't seen me since way befor surgery and she doesn't know i had this done. I'll see if she says anything.

I still find my belly swollen though. i bought 2 shirts yesterday and was surprised that a large still 'fit's' around my mid-section. i'm more shocked that a large fits around my boobs better.... it's usually the other way around. by the time i get a shirt to fit the boobs, the belly part looks like a maternity top!

oh well... at least the scale is moving in the right direction.

I did get my 2nd fill on April 23 and for a few days i felt what restriction was...with liquids. i finally had to sip sip sip...but that's gone now. I stayed on liquids for a couple of days, then mushies, by the time i got to regular food, i was able to eat as usual. if i hurried or didn't chew enough (but still didn't have to chew chew chew chew) i could kinda feel something that i KNEW i should slow down and chew more.

so, i will be making an appointment for my 3rd fill around May 21.

in a way, i'm glad i don't have REALLY good restriction just yet. Hubby and I are going out of town ALONE!!! We will be eating in public for all of our meals and i don't want to get stuck while eating out!

Once i get good restriction, i will 'practice' at home before eating out.

everything else is fine, i'm still not working out...went walking a couple of times. I do not know WHAT my problem is about that. i LOVE to be outside, i LOVE to work out.... and i know once i start i will enjoy it. i just cannot make myself stick to a plan!

i guess when i hit a plateau, i will have to in order to get the scale moving again and i'm LUCKY i've lost the weight i have so far with just changing my eating!

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment