I'm so happy! we went away for the weekend and I was thinking since i didn't get enough water in, that i would probably gain from eating 'out' and i'm sure that had lots of salt in the food....
I'm down!!! the scaled moved DOWN after a weekend away and not eating at home!
32 pounds GONE in 9 weeks!!
10 pounds from beating the 150's! (remember i'm VERY SHORT..... i have a LONG way to go still!
11 pounds until i'm considered JUST overweight!
29 pounds to be the weight i was when i got married!
39 pounds to the lowest i've been since having children and also my 'goal' weight.
44-49 pounds to my OMG goal!!
I plan to have PS done. I'm not sure when i should go for my consult. that's a goal i really look forward to. I'm thinking about 20 pounds from goal i will go and see what they say.
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment