Friday, April 17, 2009

4/17/09

Hi ladies...i have not been good about coming on here and posting...shame on me!


I have not done very good over this Easter break either!

I bought NO candy, but everyone else made up for that! ARGH!

everyday i told myself i would NOT get into the candy, and i did anyhow! i threw all of it away yesterday! if i couldn't get the willpower to stay away, i was taking it out of the house!

I have slacked with my water because i wasn't doing good with everything else either!

It's only been a month and i'm slacking? that's NOT RIGHT! I HAVE to get back on track! holidays/going out of town didn't help me at all!

i am up 2 pounds from my lowest because of my slacking!

I called yesterday because i'm not feeling restricion and i wanted to make an appointment so i can have a day to look forward to get a fill. I can't go the week that would make four weeks from my last one, so they made it for next Thursday. April 23. i don't go in until 2 because the Dr. does surgery's in the morning. I will try to do liquids that morning and then liquids for 2 days, mushies 2(instead of liquids one mushies one like they told me the last time).

i want to or i should say, NEED to be accountable for what i eat, and why...i know i'm eating out of BORDOM often, and i HAVE to stop that!!!

wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment