Monday, August 27, 2012

I was trying for once a month....

at least, but it's been longer.
It's been a BUUUUSSSSSYYYY few months.
4 kids, 4 schools, trips before school started, shopping for school, 4 birthdays, a huge birthday party....

I had been feeling blah and felt like I wasn't doing too good with staying in my "range" that i had been, and to my surprise, Saturday 8/25, I was down to my newest since surgeries low of 121!
FINALLY into the 'healthy' BMI range (i don't go by that and try to not let it bother me since I know it's different per individual and doesn't include someone with muscle and someone without..... If i were to get to the low end of my height, i'd have to weigh UNDER 100!)

i tried on my juniors size 5 SKINNY jeans that i got a few months ago when all my jeans were too big to wear Saturday and they are big! the waist, hips and thighs were LOOSE! 

I won't get on the scale until next week because the party happened (i didn't do too bad that day) and well, there was cake left.  i ate some again sunday and a piece again today (monday).  I need the family to finish the rest TODAY so it is GONE!!!

I'm amazed......it's been almost 3 1/2 years since the band, 2 years 4 months since skin removal, and i'm STILL having changes!!! AMAZING!!!! (glad it's in the RIGHT direction!)
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment