ARGH!!!!! i guess that's what happens when i try posting at 3 a.m.!
i had a post all typed out, hit a button, and POOF it all disappeared!
i'll put the pic back now and when i'm more awake and can make my thoughts sound like i'm not on meds (good ones too!) i'll try retyping it!
let's just say, i'm THRILLED and i can only imagine when the swelling goes down, i will feel like one hot mama!!! (one without all the stretchmarks to show because he was able to CUT THEM ALL AWAY!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!
i added my 'before' pic just as a comparison, and i kinda edited the after one incase playboy gets ahold of it....i want good money if they are gonna use MY pic! ;-) heehee
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago



I HATE when posts disappear!
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap GF, I thought that WAS a Playboy pic !!! You look great!!! Congratulations on the new bod!
Awesome! I hope sometime you will post all the details about the experience. This is the part that is the scariest to me.
ReplyDeleteOMG amazing. Did you get a TT and a boob job? Looks like it!
ReplyDelete