I'm still going strong on the C25K.
I actually did what you aren't suppose to do and skipped ahead.
I originally was doing the same week, 6 days a week for a week. That got old. Then i decided to to each week until it was easy or i could increase my time.
This week i did one day of week 4, then last night, I skipped to week 5 day 3.
I ran TWENTY minutes straight! I have VERY SHORT LEGS...i'm only 4'10.5"
I ran at 4.7 most of it, then, upped it to 5 when i had 5 minutes left, then up to 6 for the last minute.
I did not die, i did not get totally out of breath and i'm not even sore today!
I really didn't see being about to run a 5K in 30 minutes by the end of this, but if i have 3 weeks to work on speed, i'm sure it's doable now!
HA...probably right in time for my surgery and then i will not be able to run for who knows how long and then i'll have to start ALL over! LOL
The scale really isn't budging, but it's not bothering me anymore. I feel leaner than i did before at this weight and i'm sure the scale will move sooner or later.
we are hoping the taxes get deposited Friday morning and that i will get to call and book my date for surgery!
We are having a Super Bowl Party here on Sunday....GEAUX SAINTS!!!! and will have ALL. KINDS. OF. CRAP.....here for the eating. I think i'm going to make a pot of turkey chili so i can fill up on THAT and it will keep the junk to a minimum.
Wanna B thin again...is almost there!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago


AWESOME work on the running! Don't worry about skipping ahead - if you are ready, go for it!
ReplyDelete