Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9/29/09

i guess i'm doing what i did a few months ago when i wouldn't lose for 2 weeks or more, then down 3 pounds at a time..


this morning.... 124

ONE pound to be what the charts say is a NORMAL weight!!
FOUR pounds to goal (until i change it!)

no headache this morning...I hope it doesn't show up again.

I had to leave curves yesterday after 1 round because my head throbbed when i did the machines (i was ok on the recovery boards). then, it made me puke. i left.

ended up taking my imitrex even thought i really didn't want to. i wanted to see if the patch was working.

I can't believe i'm so close to goal.

if i lower my goal to 114, that's 10 pounds to go. (BMI 23)
if i lower it to 109, that's 15 pounds to go. (BMI 22)
although i believe 109 would be too low for ME even though i'm very short.

i guess i'm just thinking out loud.

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment