Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3/4/09

My surgery went great.


I was home before NOON yesterday! I was able to get up and walk (just around the house)
my night wasn't bad at all. i was even able to lay on my side!
this morning, the only times i feel any discomfort is when i stand from sitting, or when i go to sit down. Also, when i try to take deep breaths. even then, it's not bad!
i feel no restriction...is that normal until my first fill?
of course the only thing beside medicines (they are pills not liquid) that i have had is water. I kinda feel like the pills are in my throat, but way up there, like i didn't have enough water to make it go down.
today i can add a carnation istant breakfast.
i'm pretty sure tomorrow i can start a full liquid diet (yogurt, cream soups thinned with milk, etc)
i remember the nurse telling me i probably wouldn't be able to get even much water down, and i'm not having trouble at all.
every one and again, i feel pressure in my chest and i'm burp a little and it goes away for a while.
I'm so excited to start this journey!!

Wanna B thin again...is almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment